Wednesday 1 April 2015

"I ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE SPORTS AS MY PROFESSION" - DEEPAK THIMMANNA

Hockey is said to be the national game of India. When most of the Indians worship cricket as religion there are also certain people taking up different sport as their passion to make a difference through their love towards the game.

Being just a sportsman isn't enough and it is not easy to achieve without putting your heart, mind and soul to achieve success on the sport you wish to take as a profession.

 Here is a similar story of my friend Deepak Thimmanna who took up hockey as his religion to set his ambition since his school days. Along with his studies he joined a sports institution to chase his aspiration in the sport.


DEEPAK THIMANNA
“I always wanted to take a sport as my profession. I work hard and dedicate myself and put my best to achieve success,” he says.  Encouragement from family and friends also helped him to sustain his love towards hockey.
During a practice session

He at present is all set to get ready to put his finest attempt to get into the senior hockey team (Men) as it is his dream to take up the sport as his career. Let his faith and passion towards the game lead to a great success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment