Monday 30 May 2016

Incomputable Beads of Sweat Unlocked The Iron Gates of Success



Dreaming to achieve something is not what you call it an achievement. But working hard on that dream to taste success is something really worth calling it an achievement. You need no class, status, religion to chase your dream; it’s about discipline, hard work, determination, will power, and dedication to work on what you want to become. All you need to have is “positive vibes” within yourself. These are the Mantras believed by our young achiever who has become the nation’s pride by achieving his dreams which knew no bounds.

Harjeet Singh
Thinking who I am talking about? It’s none other than Harjeet Singh, Indian Hockey Player (Men). Yes, am talking about a young achiever, who is worth being noticed for his passion.

“Coming from a poor family, I had to face lots of obstacles in my life. My family encouraged me for my education. But my love towards hockey was inevitable. My parents could not support me due to financial issues. Yet, I achieved to become what I wanted to, because of the love and dedication I had and still have and will always have for the game hockey. I worked hard,” says Harjeet Singh.

For all the readers, you need to be aware of Hockey, as this sport is also the future and gives a great opportunity to all athletes to learn. Though hockey is the national game of India, the spectators cheer only cricket which is not a fair fraction, though. Speaking about his experience “Hockey has taught me a lot in all of my life. This sport gave me a family where we can stay united, trust each other, and build confidence. Overall it helps to improve teamwork,” shares Harjeet. 



During Hockey India League
Having played in a lot of international tournaments like Azlan Shah Cup, World Cup, Champions Trophy, Hockey India League and more, Harjeet now aims to participate in the RIO Olympics 2016. Harjeet has many accolades to his pockets. Having led the Junior Hockey Men’s team, he has won the most “Promising Player”, “Upcoming Player of the Year” among other awards to his credit. 
 
It’s indeed a dream come true for Harjeet Singh. He is definitely a gem.


Harjeet strikes during an International match

Congratulations on your achievement.!! You have made us proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment