Tuesday 30 June 2015

"Art shows what imagination and creativity is, because art can just go two ways either good or bad" - Somanna


Somanna
Art is a diverse range of human activities and the products of those activities, usually involving imaginative or technical skill. In their most general form these activities include the production of works of art, the criticism of art, the study of the history of art, and the aesthetic dissemination of art. One form among the art is painting. Painting is a mode of creative expression, and the forms are numerous.
A recent painting of Somanna  

Here in this article let me mention about Mr. Somanna for whom art shows what imagination and creativity is, because art can just go two ways either good or bad.  



When in conversation with Somanna, "Well art is just a hobby to me. I draw when I am depressed and used art as a suppressant. I haven't attended any classes. I just see admire art and paint or draw in my own way. I've done and sold it for charity. Well I don't have a definite price for paintings, if they love it they pay and go, never mind even if paid Rs. 10 for it because charity doesn't have a value. I have artist friend who speak by art, but I have not ventured that. But I have not ventured that. i just do what looks good.  Preferably I love to do abstract art. 
 
Well in my times, I never had the support to take as my profession, because my education did speak of art. It always was placed in my hobby column so did not make it my profession. I don't think  a person need to have a define quality to be a artist. I believe in doing what I like. I choose Sports and Art as mine". 
 
Well, one thing I've learn't from this is, no matter what you do; love the way you do it and no matter how much it's value is just do it for the good. 

An artist speaks a lot through his art works. Art is one of the best thing were a man can express his thoughts and doing this for charity is one best thing.
 



To, conclude with the Quote, "Helping hands are better than praying lips",
for an artist who paints and does a charity for the better makes him happy as he spreads happiness.




Happy reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment