Wednesday 13 May 2015

"BEST OUT OF WASTE" a PHRASE that lies in the minds of people which attracts CREATIVITY and INNOVATION

What do you do with the trash you find at home??? You throw it away or you do something useful?? This post might motivate the readers not to squander the trash away instead make the best out of the waste.  

Ms. Anvitha has shared her experience on how she started of with this small art of thought. "I started painting with umbrellas 4 years ago.  The monsoons were here and I needed an umbrella. So I picked up a plain black umbrella and painted with some paints which were left over from a previous project.  
UMBRELLA PAINTING

Then few of my friends wanted something similar. That’s when my brother gave me an idea to make it a business venture. Eventually, I also started painting shoes, customize jewelry boxes and a little bit of recycled art.

Anvitha with her DREAM CATCHER
I’m a bit of an environmentalist and I believe in the phrase “Best out of Waste”.  So I collect few old things, like glass bottles which would otherwise end in the trash and I make some art or craft with it."
customize jewelry box


It’s always an interesting and the most appreciated factor when you do not waste belongings even though you feel it as a trash or a waste because there are people who have very little than necessary. At the same time environment is another issue.

I would conclude this article by saying, “Keep your environment clean while you also help the needy”.

Please visit her site: www.fb.com/myradesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment